Email 388: About Pimples

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:09 AM
Hi po tNong ko lng po  im having rashes or pimples allover my face. What should i do po? Im positive and taking my arv for two months na. Nag start lumabas pimples ko 3weeks na and kumakalat sya..  What should i do mr pozzie. thnx un advance. More power and god bless you.

TRANSLATION

Hi. 

I have a question. I'm having rashes or pimples all over my face. What should I do? I'm HIV positive and have been taking my ARV's for two months now. My pimples started to break out 3 weeks ago and they are spreading. What should I do Mr. Pozzie?

Thank you in advance. More power and God bless you.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

Sometimes, dermatologic problems are caused by HIV itself or can be caused by the ARV's. The best way to find out is for you to go back to your HIV/AIDS Treatment hub so that the doctor can give you a better advice since he or she has your medical history. Another option is you can go to a dermatologist, but you need to disclose the ARVs that you are taking so that a better management can be given to you.

Always remember that since we are immune compromised, we just can't take anything without the proper advice of our doctors. E=We need to be healthy and our doctor should be  our partners in our health care management.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: