Email 517: Free for Foreigners?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:35 AM
Hi Dear,

I just learned about this website by google, hope this email is still working.

I am a positive foreigner in manila. I really wanna ask if treatment for foreigner is also free ?

I don't know what to do right now, so hopeless, I hope you would help me.


T.T

A sad person 



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi T.T.

Thank you for your email.

A foreign national can also get free HIV treatment here in the Philippines. Just make sure that you present to the HIV/AIDS Treatment Hubs your:

1. HIV Test done here in the Philippines
2. Immigration documents

I have known a lot of foreigners getting free treatment in different hubs. Just comply with what they require you to provide them and you are good to go.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: