Email 522: Penile Discharge

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:49 AM

Hi. Good evening.

You can call me john. 21 years old. I am a bit sexually active, but I frequently practice safe sex using a condom. But honestly, I tried doing bareback less than 10 times. I have never been tested for hiv due to I am afraid for any consequences. 

And today, something happened. There is this yellow green discharge from my penis and when I urinate, there is mild hot feeling on the head of my penis. This is the first time for it to happened. I had bareback yesterday to be honest. I am a top.

I really panicked and I am very nervous right now. I am discreet and no one knows especially my sexual activities. I hope you can help me. I am afraid if my parents would find out.

thanks and hoping for your reply.


 POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Sir.

Thank you for your email.

Having unprotected sex exposes you to a lot of different sexually transmitted diseases. Since you experience something different, that is, you already have a penile discharge after having unprotected sex, you need to consult with an infectious disease doctor ASAP. Do not be scared anymore as you need to be responsible with your health. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: