Email 519: Follow Up Question on PhilHealth

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:21 PM

This is in regards to "Email 518: Issue with PhilHealth Documents".  Just to clarify the second option you've given, do you mean I'll just register as a new member directly to PhilHealth without letting them know of my previous contributions? or will I tell them that I'll be converting from being an employed member to an individually paying member?

Thank you so much for your immediate response. I just feel too pressured right now since I'll be back again to my treatment hub for another refill.

God bless.


Hi again.

About the second option that I mentioned in the previous post, you will apply for a separate contribution. This means that you will both be paying as an individual contributor and as an employee. You can't convert your previous contributions (employee contribution) because all employees and companies need to remit to PhilHealth according to the law.So the second option can be tried if you have extra money to pay as an individual contributor aside from the monthy amount being deducted to you by your company. Like what I said in the previous post, you can use the second option if you don't want to bug your HR representative every quarter for your CF1.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.

Stay healthy,

NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"


Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:

If you have comments or questions, please click this link:

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012