Email 350: Message of Thanks

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:19 PM

Hi Pozzie!

I'm Cai. Previous staff of RITM Satellite. :) I am now with DOH-NEC, still with the HIV Unit. (Napamahal na sa kin ang HIV. Hehe.)

Gusto ko lang magpasalamat sa lahat ng efforts na nagawa at ginagawa mo para sa lahat. Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilan ang nagpatest sa amin dati na nakaalam tungkol sa clinic dahil sa blog mo.

Sobrang laking tulong ng blog na ito para sa mga taong natatakot o naguguluhan sa HIV. Sana wag kang magsawa. :)

Nakatataba rin ng puso tuwing may makikita akong mga comments sa blog mo regarding the clinic. We did our best to comfort and educate our clients, and I hope our efforts were enough.

To all your readers who were my clients, I hope you are all doing well. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with a piece of your life. I wish that you are all doing well. You are always, always in my prayers, and you will always be in my heart. (Naks, ang drama!)

Again, my unending thanks to you and your readers. Keep up the good work!


Nurse Cai

TRANSLATION

Hi Pozzie!

I'm Cai. Previous staff of RITM satellite. :) I am now with DOH-NEC, still with the HIV Unit (I have learned to love HIV. Hehe.)

I would just like to thank you for all the efforts that you have done and is doing for everyone. I can't count all those who went to us to get tested before who knew the clinic because of your blog.

This is such a big help to those who are scared or confused about HIV. I wish you won't stop doing what you are doing.

It gladdens my heart every time I read comments in your blog about the clinic. We did our best to comfort and educate our clients, and I hope that our efforts were enough.

To all your readers who were my clients, I hope you are all doing well. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with a piece of your life. I wish that you are all doing well. You are always, always in my prayers, and you will always be in my heart. (Naks, ang drama!)

Again, my unending thanks to you and your readers. Keep up the good work!


Nurse Cai


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi Nurse Cai.

Thank you for your email and thank you for all the kind words that you have written about the blog. It is my pleasure to help others and a privilege to give information about HIV.

The task before us is always a great challenge especially to our fellow PLHIV's and to those who want to know their HIV status. You guys deserve to be applauded as you are the one's who face each patient, comfort them and give first hand information. Although the blog has only been a channel and a source of information, still the glory should be bestowed to all those who are providing service to our fellow Filipinos in the testing sites and the treatment hubs, who are unselfishly giving their hearts and time to those who are in need.

Your email gladdens my heart and the blog will always be there to help out. On my part, the blog serves as a reminder that I still have HIv and that there are people who are needing guidance everyday.

Thanks for the prayers. Although I am in perfect health, I throw back all the prayers to those who need them the most: the PLHIV's who are confined in the hospitals because of an opportunistic infection, to those who just found out that they are positive and who don't know what to do, to those who are financially incapable to support their health needs, to all health professionals and support groups who are helping our PLHIV's.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy