Email 361: HIV Test on the 12th Week

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:18 PM

Good morning po!

I just want to say that you are doing a great job through your blog. I keep on reading it and find it informative. Keep it up.
I took my hiv test last April 1 in RITM Satellite clinic. It was four weeks and 3 days possible post exposure and it was negative. I just want to ask if I can have myself tested again in RITM Satellite clinic this Friday, May 24th? It will be exactly 12 weeks post exposure. I want the result to be conclusive.

Im hoping for your kind reply on this.

Thank you po!

XXX

POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the kind words that you wrote about the blog.

With regards to your question, it is wise to get another test 12 weeks post exposure. Im sure that RITM Satellite Clinic will allow you to take it.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy