Email 353: A Message of Thanks and Inspiration

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:43 PM
Hi Pozzie

Thank you for your blog and for talking to me early after I tested positive.  I was shocked when I tested positive and was not thinking clearly and was depressed. You convinced me to relax, see a doctor, start meds immediately. Thank you. After 13 weeks on Meds, I am now undectable with a CD4 of 383 up from 290.  No complications except side effects initially from Meds. I have a more accepting of my status, feel in better control and am no longer depressed.  Many thanks to you and the counselors at RITM satellite. Thank you.

XXX


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the wonderfulf words you wrote about the blog.

I am so glad that everything has turned well for you. I am also proud that your VL is undetectable now in just a few months and your CD4 has also gone up. Keep it up and always stay healthy. Let your story become an inspiration to others. 

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy