Email 365: Reaching Out to PNP Participants

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:05 PM

Hello.

i used to be active in partee and play wherein i engaged in sex with fellow males under the influence of ecstasy. i usually played the role of a top and f*cked the other participants who were bottom without protection. this lasted for three years until i was diagnosed to be hiv positive only last month, which was my first test ever. i went through the baseline tests to determine the health status of my body. one test revealed that my cd4 count was already below 100 and my tongue  manifested thrush formation. according to the doctor, it might be possible that i had been positive for more than five years. it made me think that those i had partee and play with might have been also infected since i usually released inside their anus. i want to contact them to be tested but i'm afraid to reveal my real status.

xoxo


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi xoxo.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for sharing your story and your concern to us. Although I know that are also struggling with HIV and the treatment, still you are thinking about those who may have also been infected during those PNP parties that you had. I applaud you for even thinking about helping the others to get tested too.

Partee and play or PNP is getting more frequent nowadays. Under the influence of recreational drugs during sex, one won't even think about protection and this is pretty scary because only person with HIV inside a group having a sex orgy can infect all the participants. That is why I always advocate not to use either recreational drugs or alcohol during sex as these will cloud your better judgement, especially with the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.

Going back to your concern, let me share with you what I did after I got diagnosed with HIV. At that time, since I had the contact numbers of all the guys that I had sex with, I started texting all of them. This is the original message that I sent all them:

"Hey guys. HIV is spreading like wild fire. There are 10 cases per day now! Always use protection during sex!Always have safe sex! get tested. It is the only way that we can help stop the virus from spreading! Please Pass!"

I know it seemed that it wasn't a direct message coming from me. I made it look like it was also passed to me by another tester. Some people texted me back and asked where to get the test. Some didn't however, but I know I already did my part. After that I felt somewhat relieved. Every 6 months, I send that message again and again to reiterate the fact that they have to know their HIV status as soon as possible.

Now that we are confirmed PLHIV's we have a responsibility to help others to know their HIV status and to help stop the spread of the virus. We should make it a point that HIV should stop with us and help educate others to do the same.

I hope I was able to answer your concern. Please email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy