Email 363: Don't Know What to Do!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:51 PM

Gud day!


Hi I'm angel. Im having confusions with my health regarding diz illness HIV..I had a boyfriend last nov.2012 and we did practice receptive anal sex..yes im gay..after which,I started feeling uncomfortable with my vowel movement and bleed as I see my stool. ..it lasted for 3 months and the blood starts to disappear.now,I have a new boyfriend and he did RAS again..he said that I infected him std...wat shud I do? Im worrying too much bout my health...im afraid that I hav this infectious virus..please help me...im begging and crying for your help...thank you!

XXX

POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

With regards to your concern, the best advice that I can give you is for you and your partner (s) to take the STD Tests and the HIV Test. This will somehow determine if you have STD and or HIV. You can also go to a GI doctor as the blood in your stool can be indicative of something inside you.

I know it is hard but speculating what you are feeling right now is not the best advice that I can give you. Instead take the tests that I mentioned and immediately seek consult from an infectious disease doctor and a GI doctor. What is important right now is for you to be proactive about your health and the health of your loved ones. Being responsible is of utmost important and please do not engage in any unprotected sex until you are sure of your HIV status and the status of your sex partners. You are not only doing this to protect you and them but you are also helping in the prevention of the spread of this disease.

I hope I was able to answer your concern. Please feel free to email me again if you have other questions.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy