Email 410: Free CD4 Test in RITM-ARG?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:04 PM
hi,

im here to ask something, last april 2013, when all my requirements going abroad is ready, suddenly my HIV test became reactive..
the test was from san lazaro hospital (DOH) . im planning to have a cd4 test at ritm alabang, with my results in the said hospital, am i valuable to have a free cd4 test?

thank you so much

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

With your confirmatory test result, you can be enrolled in any hub. If you want free lab tests including the CD4 test, you need to enrol in RITM and subject yourself with the different tests there. If you are enrolled in other hubs, you won't qualify for the free CD4 test in RITM-ARG.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: