My PLHIV Story

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:26 PM

Hi, Pozzie Pinoy!

I just want to share my joy & somehow bring hope to other PLHIV's. 
i was diagnosed in March 2013. I had my baseline in May with a CD4 count of 308. Thus, my ID doctor at Makati Med advised me to already start treament, which I did in June. Unfortunately, I developed an allegic reaction from one of the drugs (Nevirapine) and had to stop taking them altogether. In July, she replaced it with Efavirenz. My body responded well to it (save for some bloating and belching). After 3 1/2 months of taking my ARV's, my CD4 shoot up to 496! Short of 4 counts to a normal level. Darn! Hehe. 
I have never been happier since I became HIV+. And I promised to myself that this is just the beginning of my winning battle against the virus. I will not let HIV ruin me. I will have a long and adventurous life ahead! Buckle up! :)

Positively Positive,
Squidmarked








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: 

Labels:
HIV in the Philippines, HIV Manila, HIV Philippines, AIDS Manila, AIDS Philippines, HIV Pinoy. Pinoy HIV