Email 417: Losing Hope!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:14 AM

Pozzie,

I need your help. I'm starting to loose my confidence due to some side effects of ARVs. I have wound-like / blisters in my arms and in my face. What are my options to hide these wounds aside from wearing long sleeves and make-up?

Thank you!
                                                                     

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

Please don't lose hope. I know you are scared but your ARV's are your lifeline. They will tame the HIV so it won't create havoc in your system anymore. ARV's will make your immune system to rebound and will make you healthy again. 

You wrote that you have blisters in your arms and in your face. Please consult your HIV doctor fast. He or she may need to change your combination. Just go to your HIV hub ASAP. Always remember to report everything that you feel or see in your body.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: