Email 432: Itchy Throat after Oral Sex

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:54 PM
hi there pozzie.

i have been following your posts in your websites and i am totally happy that i have stumbled upon it, last friday, i had an encounter with a masseur, although it is just oral sex, my throat right now is very itchy and i am just scared that i might have contracted any std because of that. i didn't feel any pre cum or semen in my mouth as he did not ejaculated, although during that time, i have canker sores in my mouth.



i am very afraid now that maybe i have contracted any std. i hope you could be able to advice and help me with this,.. this is my first time to have an encounter with a guy and i don't know if itchy throat after oral sex is normal or maybe it is because i think i have std that causes it to happen. im desperate and can't sleep at all. pls advice me what tio do pozzie. thanks a lot!

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

There are some STD's that can be transmitted through oral sex. It is best for you to seek consult with an infectious disease doctor to fully discuss this matter.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: