My HIV Test Experience

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:40 AM

Hello!

I had a very low risk of sexual encounter June of this year. After two weeks of my encounter I had canker sore on my mouth, then last October I experienced  rashes, light night sweats and headache. Then November came and I still experience rashes and headache. I was really worrying that this might be HIV and what really increased my anxiety was the oral thrush that I saw from my tongue. I was searching the net about HIV symptoms and I saw your site, your site gave me the strength to do an HIV testing. I just had an Immuno-chromatography test or ICT that and Rapid plasma reagin test yesterday December 10 and got my result today and they are both negative or non reactive. Thank you for giving me strength to have my self tested, now I don't have to worry about having HIV. Moral lesson to everyone, instead of worrying about having HIV, you should get tested to ease your mind and by the why stop looking and searching for symptoms on the internet it will just increase your anxiety and go for a test.                                                                                    

Thank you again pozzie for giving me the courage to get tested. God bless and more power to you.  
                                                                                                                                                        Love, 
XXX   









"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: