Email 443: Don't Know What to Do

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:08 AM
I currently in dubai for work but suddenly my medical reuslts on HIV was possitive. Nagulat ako sa sinabi ng dr na infected nga daw ako ng HIV.  Pauwi na ako in few weeks. The doctor advice me na magpatest ulit sa pinas PCR daw hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko sobrang hiyang hiya ako sa mga kapatid ko na kumuha sa akin.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. 

I know that it is a hard time for you, but trust me, everything will be ok. When you come back here in the country, we can assist you in getting through with this so that you can once again start your life's journey.

If you want to talk, you can contact The Red Ribbon Counselors:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: