Email 415: Where to Get Treatment

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:28 PM
Hi, my friend just got diagnosed with H.I.V. I would like to know where to go for a therapy. Thank you.

Anne
                                                                     
POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Anne.

Thank you for your email.

You can get treatment in any of the HIV/AIDS Treatment Hubs nearest you. Just make sure to bring your HIV confirmatory test result when you get there.


If you want to be assisted, you can call at Gerald: 0917-899-0473 for the Care Assistance Program of The Red Ribbon. We personally assist the newly diagnosed PLHIV's so they can get through with the process of treatment easily.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: