Email 423: Relative Needs ARV

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:07 AM
Sir/Madam,

I have a relative that is HIV positive and needs to be on the retro antiviral treatment. His CD4 count is 300 but i don't know his viral load. I heard that the government is giving a free anti retro viral meds at San Lazaro Hospital. How true is this? I want him to avail this medicine to help to slow down the virus and help to extend his life. I hope that it is free, I also heard that this medicine is very expensive. I would really appreciate your help with regards to this matter. thank you very much.My email address is XXX.

Ana     


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Ana.

Thank you for your email.

Antiretrovirals (ARV's) are FREE in all the HIV/AIS Hubs in the Philippines. They are FREE in San Lazaro Hospital. Just get your relative enrolled and he will get his ARV's especially that his CD4 is below 350.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: