Email 435: New Member

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:39 AM
Hi,

I went to RITM Malate alone yesterday to get myself tested after reading your blog and it was positive.

I just hope everything will be okay for me.

Thanks for all the information you provided in your blog.

New Member


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi New Member.

Thank you for your email.

I am proud of you for taking the HIV test. It is one of the greatest decisions that you have ever made in your life. Now you can start focusing on your health.

You will be fine. We have gone through what you are about to take. Your journey will become fruitful. You will know more about yourself. You will now have control over your health. Trust me. I have talked to a lot of PLHIV's and like me we are all living our lives fulfillingly and productively.

If you want to join a support group so you can talk to others like us, you can add me, Pozzie Pinoy in Facebook so I can add you to our group The Red Ribbon. The Red Ribbon is an online, private support group where you can get to mingle with other PLHIV's and share your concerns. You can also join our other activities like the weekly P Club gatherings, the Support Group Talks and the our monthly Outreach Program.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: