Email 444: Positive in Singapore

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:34 PM


hello po. im here singapore. working for 1 yr. i just jve my annual medical check up and the result is positive for hiv. i really don't know what to do now. my company will surely send me back to the philippines soon...


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

I don't want to scare you but you need to know the facts:

1. Usually, the company won't ask you to leave but the Singapore government will definitely have you accosted from your work and be brought to the airport to be deported, without notice.
2. You know for a fact that a foreigner with HIV can't work in Singapore, therefore you have no choice but:
    a. Leave the country now
    b. Wait until Singapore government officers take you from your work or from your home 
        and deport you.

Because of this, you really don't have any choice. Act now, if I were you. Pack your things and come home to the Philippines immediately. Some PLHIV's in Singapore have been accosted from their workplace without notice, in front of their officemates, so to avoid this, just come home immediately.

I know you are confused but this is the reality that every advocate hate about the policy in Singapore and in Arab nations. Don't worry once you are here, we can help you. Please call me at 0916-286-2066 when you get back to the country.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: