I am Like You

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:11 AM
I am an HIV Positive since 2011. Like you, I experienced the pain, the bitterness, the frustration and the guilt feelings. I told myself when I got diagnosed that no matter what, my health will be my priority and I will do my best to fight HIV. 



Today, exactly 14 months later, I am on tip top shape. I don't get sick anymore as before. I am back to work. I travel and enjoy photography.

Always remember that I am like you before. I was bedridden with pneumonia. My CD4 was 70. I thought I was going to die. 

But I rebounded. Thanks to my doctors. Thanks to my ARV's. Thanks to all the information that empowered me to fight.

You too can be like me now. All you have to do is believe and act. Believe that you are going to be well and do whatever it takes to be healthy. Believe in your doctors and do everything that they will tell you. Believe in your ARV's and take them as prescribed and never miss or be late in taking them.

I am like you. If I was able to do it, I know you can. Believe and act now.




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: 
Image by Google Image