Be Organized!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:59 AM
Tag is now happy. What my condition has done to me is it made me become an organized person. Everything now is in order. Everything becomes accessible and easy.

1. Medical Files
    a. Everything is in a file folder or case from the start of my treatment up to now. I carry this every time I go to the hospital, in case there are files that are needed.
    b. I have photocopies of all my important lab tests.
    c. I keep and have all receipts. I track how much we have already spent.
    d. I keep and have my updated PhilHealth files. You'll never know when they will be needed.
    e. I always bring the box literature of all my medicines.
    f. Every time I have a doctor consultation, I present all my lab tests in a table form for my doctor to compare and contrast. Everything becomes easy doing it this way.
 
2. Timer
   a. My iPhone makes it easy for me to remember to take my medicines. I have a daily alarm at 6:55am for my cotri, at 12nn (once a week) for my azithro and a daily alarm at 9:57pm for my ARV's.
   b. I also have alarms for my meals. I have an alarm at 5am to wake me up, an alarm at 6am for my breakfast and an alarm at 5:45pm for my last meal (my efavirenz at 10pm has to be taken on an empty stomach).

3. Pill Box
   a. I have pill box at home and a car pill box when going out
   b. My home pillbox has my 7am cotri and my 10pm ARV's
   c. I bring my home pill box when traveling for days
   d. I bring my car pill box when leaving the house for the night.

4. Notebook
   a. Everyday I put an entry to my notebook about my medicines, signs and symptoms, and workout.
   b. I log also changes in medicines if there are, my daily weight and days of treatment with ARV's
   c. I also monitor when I last was seen by my doctor




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund