Got Worried

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:29 PM
I felt I was catching a cold yesterday. I was sniffing. I got worried. With my weak immune system, I can't get sick. I really can't. I've been avoiding going out to crowded places. I've been careful with handling raw meat. I've been cleaning our place the whole time. I've been spraying alcohol all over our place. I'm doing my part. So how come I didn't feel good yesterday.

I guess, I didn't get enough sleep from the previous nights. Maybe I was just tired yesterday. I know I took a nap in the afternoon and when I woke up I felt the chill. I was sniffing already. Geez.

So I did what I ought to do. Drink a lot of water. I need to pee out whatever is causing it. Must have drank a gallon or more yesterday. Then I still felt the chill. I felt like I'm getting a fever. Good thing when I checked my temperature it was just 37 degrees. Must have been me getting stressed. I told myself I was well. I conditioned myself that everything will be alright. That night I took a warm shower and went to bed.

This morning I am back to normal. As if nothing happened from the previous day. Yehey! For the past years, catching a cold or a flu didn't worry me. Now, I worry with even a slight chill. This illness really bogs you down to thinking that any infection can hurt you. Any illness can bring you back to the hospital.

I am glad I am ok now. I just have to be vigilant... again!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: