Health Journal

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:36 PM
The best way to track your progress is by writing on a health journal on a daily basis. After I got discharged from the hospital, I made it a point to recall all the things that happened to me and summarized them and wrote down in my journal --- from the meds, the symptoms I felt, the lab tests given and the consultation. It made it easy to recall everything especially during my doctor's appointments.

As soon as I started with my ARV's, I also wrote down the my body weight, my ARV's and the days I've been in it. I put a check if I was able to take my ARV's on time. This will ensure that I won't miss my daily doses. I also put there the symptoms that I felt or seen, even the slightest and minor ones because in doing so, I can monitor if they worsen or not so I can report to my doctor.

If there are problems with consultations or changes in my treatment, I write them down in my journal entries for the day. I also mention if I meet a another doctor during the day. Lately I've been logging my daily workout routine too.

Really it helps to be organized by keeping a health journal. Monitoring of one's health becomes easy. Just be patient and make it a point to do it every day until it becomes a habit. Trust me, you'll reap the benefits of it.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund