Time to Get my Second Batch of Medicines

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:15 AM
Today, we are going to the hub in RITM with Dr. Ditangco's prescription. Like what I said before, She wants me to transfer there since she is my new doctor. She prescribed me a two month's supply of my ARV's. Thanks God. Of course, there will be evaluations again but that is fine. I've heard good things about RITM so that doesn't bother me. Dr. Ditangco said just look for Letlet and she will take care of me. She also said to have my Phil Health ready just in case I want to avail of their free services. Of course, we want our lab tests done in my private hospital because we are so used to have them there. But if they can provide me with free medicines especially my cotrimoxazole and my azithromycin, the why not.

I went to RITM 3 weeks ago to have my CD4 test ad my viral load. I already got my CD4 result, and I hope that the viral load result is out today. I really want to have a baseline data about all of these. I really wish that I could get my CD4 test again today so I can monitor my progress. Unfortunately Dr. Ditangco didn't give me a prescription for it, well I really didn't ask for it. Will ask the hub if it's possible to get it later too.

I will give an update about RITM on one of my blog entries. I want to explore it more so other pozzies can learn about it.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: