Feeling Hot All The Time

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:52 PM
Haha.. it's not what you're thinking, as like in the picture. I am talking about being hot, literally.

It maybe because of the ARV's. Really, I feel hot inside all the time. Not feverish but just hot. Like I feel that I need to turn down the temperature of the aircon all the time or turn up the fan. Two weeks ago, I felt the heat on my shoulders. Then behind my ears, then ears. Two days ago, it was on my face. Whew. I wonder what is causing this but I've never experienced this until I took the meds. So it must be them.

I think this is just skin deep. I feel hot but not sweaty. Sometimes I feel a little itchy but no rash. I just have to stay cool.

Well today is my 34th day of taking ARV's. I am still ok. Aside from this minor side effect, I feel fine. Really, I just wanna be as honest as possible when it comes to what I'm experiencing.  Maybe other pozzies can relate with me.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: