LAB: The Love Yourself Project

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 1:24 PM
When I got diagnosed, Tag and I became advocates of post care of persons with HIV/AIDS. We believe that there are already organizations focused on prevention so when I read in the website of The Love Yourself Project (TLY) that they have a program wherein they will give financial assistance to newly diagnosed persons with HIV/AIDSI emailed them last November 9:


Greetings!

I'm xxxx and I am an AIDS patient since September of this year. I applaud your cause of helping the newly diagnosed HIV positive patients here in the country. It really is a big burden financially especially taking all the lab tests and blood work for baseline information. I have a blog,pozziepinoy.blogspot.com and most of the pozzies that I met through the blog are really having problems with that. It's really crazy knowing that after they got diagnosed, after a few months, most have already full blown AIDS. 

I, for one want to help for baseline financing. I'm not out of the rut yet because my CD4 is still low, but that is my vision in life.

Once again, Kudos to your group!

xxx

This was their reply:

Hello xxx,

we are formally launching the LAB project this Nov.19 during the Mr Gay world 2012, because they are the sponsor of the seed money that will be used for the project but a soft launch was done during the HIV education class that we had with the organizers and contestants last nov 6,2011. I am happy to hear that we have you as a potential supporter of this project. Below is the description of the program and I attached the project proposal so you can review.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your support.

XXX

I am glad that there are venues for helping other poz financially when it comes to baseline testing. If you want to contribute, coordinate with them through their website.

Once again Kudos to you guys!



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund