History of Side Effects

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:51 PM
Today is my 43rd day and almost 6 weeks of taking ARV's. For those who are interested in knowing what the side effects of the ARV's to me, let me share with you what I have experienced taking them. I want to be transparent about this because I want people with HIV/AIDS to get a grip of what most of us are experiencing.

Day 1: Asymptomatic
Day 2: Dizziness upon waking up most probably due to efavirenz.
Day 3: Had a bad dream, woke up at 1am. Woke up dizzy but less than before
Day 4: Asymptomatic
Day 8: Chills
Day 9: Chills, low grade fever, headache
Day 10: Chills, slight chest pain
Day 11: Asymptomatic
Day 12: Skin rash on chest, shoulders, nape
Day 13: Skin rash on back, arms, legs
Day 14: Skin rash, minimal
Day 15: Asymptomatic
Day 35-40: slight itch
Day 41-43: Asymptomatic

The doctors in my previous hub said that sometimes side effects come out months or even years after taking the ARV's. I just wish that my body has adjusted to them now so I won't experience any side effects anymore.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: