Feeling Alive Again

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:22 PM
Tag and I just came back from a trip somewhere north. It was really relaxing. I felt alive again. We used to do this. Unplanned trips. It was fun. Until I got sick. We became too careful. We can't afford for me to get sick again. I really don't want to. Everything changed. I stopped working. I stayed most of the time at home. We rarely go out.

But lately, it seems like everything is coming back to us, to our lives. We started eating out again. We dined in the restaurants that we frequented before. We even booked a flight to a posh resort in the south for Christmas. Everything is slowly coming back to normal, except that still I can't work. My health first before anything else. Tag wants me to go back to work once my CD4 count is above 200. We argued one time because I told him that I want to go back to work asap because I read in some blogs the other pozzies who are still working even though their CD4's are low. Tag said, why should I be like them and why not just follow him, the person who loves me most. Sweet. Ok, maybe I find work somewhere online while I am recuperating.

So far, my condition is in status quo, well except that my ARV's, my "vitamins" are making me fat. I already gained 25 pounds! Well, I guess I just have a great appetite as compared to before. I know my doctor will be happy about this. My next check up is on the 16th. There are a lot of things to ask my doctor which I already wrote down in my ipad. I like to question doctors. It really makes me feel that I'm part of the team. I will also be taking my ALT a day before my consultation. I want to know what's going on with my body, how my liver is reacting to this. I just hope everything inside me is ok because I feel fine.

Soon everything will be back to normal. Please CD4... go up fast.. I am doing my part.



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: