Another Call

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:26 PM
The Love Fund is calling for donors. Any amount will do. This is a project of Dr. Rossana Ditangco and the beneficiaries are pozzies who are in need of financial help for their lab workout, Cd4 and VL tests. Usually the initial lab tests cost around Php 3-7k, the CD4 test around Php 2,500 to 3,500 and the viral load from Php 5-7k. The initial lab tests are not free in all hubs. CD4 test in RITM and SAGIP are not free however a friend pozzie told me that in San Lazaro it is but it will take a while since one needs to call for scheduling. Viral load tests are not free.

So pozzies have been emailing me on how to go about funding their lab tests. Unfortunately, PhilHealth will only cover lab tests and CD4 tests 6 months after a poz has been enrolled in a hub.

Because of this I told Dr. Ditangco about the flight of our fellow poz and from there on we created the Love Fund. I gave the seed money for it and now there are already beneficiaries.

So please, please donate and help out. Just pledge even a small amount and once we pool them all, we can help a lot of pozzies. Just email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com and I will give you the details of the Love Fund. I will also give the bank account number through email.

I am also calling those poz who have succeeded in battling the initial dilemma of our disease. I know you are also stable with your health now, like me. But there is a need to mobilize. Even P50 or P100 a month is enough. Any donation can go a long long way, trust me.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: