Answered Prayers

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:12 PM
“I have had sleepless nights the months because of neuropathy, last night i was able to sleep better. I am so happy i woke up at 6 am. The Lord indeed answers prayers. Thank you Lord. Thank you too Pozziepinoy for the prayer and for including me in the prayer request. Hope This is the start of a healthier me. Thank you Everyone. Hope everyone gets better too. Thank you Lord!” --- XXX

“Maraming salamat sa pagsama mo sa pangalan ko sa Prayer’s List mo. Malaking bagay ito lalung-lalo na sa aking naguguluhan dahail sa sakit ko. Nalaman kong may HIV ako nung January lang at naging mababa ang CD4 ko. Matagal akong nababahala pero dahil sa mga prayers mo at ng mga taong di ko kilala, naramdaman ko na gagaling ako. Ngayon alam kong may mga taong nagmamahal sa akin. Maraming Salamat. Nakatulong ito ng malaki sa positibong pagharap ko sa sitwasyong kinahaharap ko ngayon.” --- XXX

“Thank you so much for adding me to your list. You just don’t know how it has helped me emotionally that somebody is praying for me and for all of us. To you Pozziepinoy, God bless you!” --- XXX





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund