Loving Family

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 1:14 PM
I have received a call from the sister of a pozzie who I have been communicating with over the phone. She was so grateful that I am encouraging her brother to fight. I told her that Dr. D even asked how his condition is and I told her that he is getting better, now trying to eat as frequent as possible to regain his strength back. I really felt the love of the sister and the family that surrounds this poz. I was so touched that his entire family is very supportive of him.. a true act of love.

I advised the sister on how he can regain back his strength.. by eating frequently. I told his sister that I started eating 7x a day while I was confined in the hospital. I put to my mind that the best way to fight is to regain my strength back through eating. I ate every 2 to 3 hours. I ate anything, except those food that are forbidden (uncooked vegetables, raw meat and fish). It really stimulated my appetite.

I also told her about my schedule of taking ARV's. I told her about this poz that I assisted that now he is applying for a job. I gave her a lot of hope.. that his brother will get better soon , but he has to fight now.

After our short talk, I texted the pozzie this:

     "You are so blessed to have a loving family. I want you to fight for them by getting stronger. Pilitin mong kumain ha (please try to force yourself to eat). Dr. D said that too."

I know that in times of troubles and problems, we can always turn to our families. Love is all around us and all we have to do is to share our burden with them and show them that we can help ourselves to fight back not only to be healthy once again but to fight for their love!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund

Categories: ,