Home Service Vaccinations

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:07 AM

Ate Ellen Domingo is a dear friend of mine ever since I moved to RITM-ARG. She is one of the nurses there. She told me that she helped Dr. Ditangco in organizing ARG from the very start so she knows every detail about the clinic. She has been in contact with a lot of poz and has become one of the counsellors there.

I communicate with her if I have health problems and if other pozzies have problems. I also communicate with her if I need to schedule for my CD4 test and if I have questions about the availability of the ARV's. Lately, we have been talking about the Love Fund and her and Ms. Maram, another nurse in ARG have been emailing me about it.

Aside from her duties as a nurse in RITM-ARG she also does vaccinations outside the clinic. She has been invited by different organizations to do their vaccinations for their employees. In the case of persons with HIV/AID, she knows what to give them. In my case, she even went to my place to give me my 2nd hepa B shot and meningococcal shot. She gave me a booklet for my vaccination record too. She told me that other pozzies have also asked her to do home service for their own vaccinations, some she met in their homes, some even in their offices and others in the malls.

In case you want a vaccination home service, here is a list of what vaccinations she can give you together with the actual prices. She lives in Alabang, but she go to any place in Metro Manila. For her services and transportation, it is a case to case basis. Just talk to her about it.

1. Hepa B -P650
2. Hepa A and B (twinrix) -P2,700
3. Meningococcal - P2,800
4. Varicella - P2,550
5. Pneumococcal - P1,100
6. Influenza (Flu) - P600
7. HPV - P3500/shot x 3 = P10,500 (complete vaccination)

You can text Ate Ellen at 0916-826-1831. Just don't text her for scheduling for lab tests or consultations in RITM or other questions in ARG (like patient traffic, etc) as she is not the person to text with regards to that.

Remember, before taking any vaccinations, you should ask your doctor first. Vaccination is very important to all of us who are immunocompromised but still the doctor will tell us which vaccinations will really work for us!




© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund