Day 175

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:16 AM

Today is my 175th day of taking my ARV's. Like before, I still have 100% adherence, no missed or late intakes. For those who haven't read my entire blog, I am currently taking tenofovir, lamivudine and efavirenz. No side effects anymore, well, I guess my body has adjusted to them already. I am still taking them all at 10pm. I am still taking my cotrimoxazole daily and my azithromycin once a week.

Up to now, I am down with a cold. But somehow it is going away. No more sneezing, less coughs and I can breathe better now. Thanks to the fluid therapy I'm doing. Like in my previous entries, this is the first time that I have been sick for almost 8 months now. Health is my priority so I need to get well first before going back to work.

I am still counting guys. These days are very important to me because these are the days that I can say I am alive. They are my strength. They are my blessings. 175 in all, full of experience, full of love, full of courage, full of hope, full of positivity.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund



Categories: