A New Mission

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 1:32 PM
I told Dr. D about my job and she got excited. She told me that she can refer her patients to me so I can guide them. She also told me that she will invite me to be a guest speaker in front of an HIV/AIDS crowd. I got excited once again.

I've been helping people in my personal and vocational life. I like it when I can reach out to people in need. With Dr. D's projects for me, I am accepting them with open arms. I want to embrace a new responsibility that this disease has given me... the task to help and reach out to people. I know I can based on my skills. I know I will because the eagerness is there. I told Tag about it and he really agreed to it. Once again, it is a way of giving back to society what I gained in health. It is another channel for me to serve and teach what I have learned and become a mentor on another field that I am now part of.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: