Love Fund

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:14 PM
While I was having my check up, I told Dr. D about my mission of helping financially some of the patients in RITM. I told her that I was asking the help of Ate Ellen but unfortunately, she was scared to refer patients to me directly because she was scared that they would abuse me or bug me.

This is what I liked about Dr. D. She thought of a way fast. She told me the predicaments of the patients in RITM and she said my donation would just go to a Love Fund. I liked the idea that all at once I took out my wallet and gave her some seed money ( my allowance for one month) so we can start with our project. Funny, she received it using her prescription pad. That was cute though. She told me that she would open an account for my donations to go through cuz I told her I would give a monthly donation to the Love Fund. I told her that I would also convince my friends to donate too as soon as the account is ready. She then promised to have everything liquidated so there will be transparency. I really don't care but knowing Dr. D, I know the fund is in good hands.

I am so blessed with my good health that it is time to pay forward. This Love Fund will really help our friends who have HIV/AIDS. I hope that my imaginary readers will try to help out as I would be posting the account (or reply through my email). But for now, my contribution is enough. By next week I will add some more to the Love Fund because I know this can go a long long way.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: