Day 158

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:36 PM
Whoa. It's my 158th day today. I am so happy to report that everything is still fine. Everything is the same... 100% adherence, no late or missed intake of my ARV's, I am still on cotrimoxazole and azithromycin. What is great is for 158 days, I am in good health. I've never been sick and I am so happy. I am doing the things I used to do before I got sick. I am working as hard as before and I am so happy.

Like in my past reports, my secret is staying positive all the time. I've foreseen that this day will happen and it did. I believed my doctors when they said that treatment of HIV/AIDS is easy. I trusted my ARV's.

Life is good. Now, with the help of my doctor, Dr. Ditangco, we have established the Love Fund. It is so good to help. She commissioned me to help out with some lectures about HIV/AIDS and I accepted. Soon I will be teaching my fellow pozzies on how to get strong mentally and physically. I am so excited.

So why am I still counting? Well, I am just counting all my blessings!!!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: