PP Prayer List 2

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:39 AM

I just want to add 2 new persons to the Pozzie Pinoy's Prayer List

YOU too, can also be a part of this list by emailing me. I already sent the list to a Catholic priest, a head pastor of a big Baptist church here in the country and a Baptist pastor relative in the US, a Mormon Bishop in the US and my brother's group of Monks in the US (and soon a muslim priest, if anyone would recommend me one) and I will send this list to them every week so they too and their communities can help in praying for all of us.

1. Poz Angel
2. PositHive
3. PozzieBoy23
4. ExofPB23
5. Ryan HIV
6. Iamhivpositive
7. Poz jerry
8. Casually
9. Bohemian
10. Chris HIV
11. Mike HIV
12. Kien HIV
13. Mark HIV
14. Panga HIV
15. Rob HIV
16. Albert HIV
17. Turvey HIV
18. Mao Hiv
19. Jersey
20. Jayjay HIV
21. 2ndLease
21. FB guy
22. Kiev
23. Spongie
24. iampositive25
25. Paranoid Freak





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: