Well Again!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:25 PM
This guy messaged me last November. He was asking me a lot of questions about our disease and I tried to answer them as direct as possible based on my researches. He is from the province and his doctor directed him to one of the hubs in Manila. That was last December. He was very weak then. His brother was with him when they then decided to go to RITM instead. So I gave them directions and when they were there they were given his first cocktail. At first they said that the doctor was hesitant in giving him TB meds but then I called Dr. D and told her about the scenario. She asked for his real name and then after, he was sent home with the ARV's and the TB meds. The rest was history.

After almost 3 months, he is back. Healthy as before. I texted him today and he said that he is doing great. He is still on Tb meds and is good in taking his ARV's. he was actually applying for a job when I received his message. I was so happy.

Like what I said, if you fight our disease, you can win, no matter what. Do whatever it takes, and in just a few months, you will be fine. It takes a lot of courage, a lot of positivism but in the end you will win. Follow your doctor and do whatever she or he tells you to do. 

There is hope. There is life even if we are living with HIV.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund