PP List Sent!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:39 AM

I already sent my PP Prayer's list to heads of different religious organizations for this week. I will be doing this every week for all of us. It is another way for me to help other people and as a way to give thanks for all my blessings especially my good health now.

The heads of religious organizations just requested me to send them letters of answered prayers so for every one in the list let me know if you have answered prayers every week. Look for small miracles every week and then let me know.

You can have your fellow poz' names to be part of the list too. Just send them to the comment box or just email me. Everybody's names are in coded.

Always remember that YOU are not alone in your journey. There are others who are rooting for you now, so keep the faith and have courage in your heart. Be healthy all the time!





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: