First Time

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:22 AM

I got a cold. This started yesterday and I felt it brewing. First time in almost 8 months! I once told by Dr. Ditangco that if ever I’m going to be sick it will not be caused by my virus anymore since I already passed my 6th month of taking ARV’s. I believe her.

I am fully loaded with vaccinations 3 months ago so I believe I am safe. This is a normal common cold that affects everybody. But I won’t let my guard down still. I am on ARV’s but I am still immunocompromised. 


I’m still having a positive attitude about it. This too shall pass I know. I surpassed a lot of trials and one bout of cold can’t pull me down. But of course, I will take it seriously. I have the capability to fight this malady. I’ll drown it with vitamin C and lots of fluids, like how everybody does it. 

I guess I have to postpone my CD4 test tomorrow then because my illness now will compromise the result. I’ll send a text message to Dr. Ditangco later if I can do it next month, once I am fully recovered. Hopefully she would agree. But I still have to go to RITM-ARG for my refill of ARV’s. I only have one week of pills left so tomorrow is still a priority. I need to go there too to get an update on the Love Fund. As promised I need to update my donors on the patients that have been helped by it.

For now, I have to focus first on my cold. What I need now is to get better fast so my body’s defenses can recover once more.







FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund