PhilHealth Contribution

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:56 AM

I just called the PhilHealth office today and asked if it is true that there will be an increase in the PhilHealth monthly contributions. I was informed by the staff that it is true. The increase is 100%, from the current P100, it will be P200 by July 2012. I hurried and checked my current payment status and I am still paid up to September of this year. I called again PhilHealth and asked if I can do advance payment and the staff said that it is ok.

I then took out my PhilHealth ID and produced an authorization letter for my helper. I will be paying for Php 3,900 today for the current fee. That will cover up to December of 2015.

PhilHealth is very important to people with HIV/AIDS because starting January of 2013, our ARV’s will all be covered by PhilHealth. This means we will all be required to present our PhilHealth payment receipts every time we ask for our refills. 

So what are you waiting for then? Pay your PhilHealth now while the rate is still low.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund