Love Fund in Action

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:20 PM

Just texted Ate Ellen a few minutes ago and I asked if there are patients already that are being supported by the Love Fund. She said that the Love Fund was able to help out an HIV/AIDS patient with CMV rhinitis. The Love fund was able to finance the meds which was Php 3,000 per bottle. She also said that there are also patients with PTB and anemia that they were able to support. I am so happy.

The Love Fund is a project of Dr. Ditangco to help those who have financial difficulties with the fees of the initial lab tests or medicines for OI's.

I am now calling for help to support this great cause. Most of the emails that I receive complain about their financial problems. Some can't afford the initial lab workout. Some can't even afford their CD4 test.

If you want to help out our HIV/AIDS brothers and sisters, please donate. Any amount will do. I can send you the details of the Love Fund and its account number by emailing me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com. If you are going to RITM-ARG, please approach Ate Ellen or any staff in ARG and tell him or her that you want to donate to the Love Fund.

Please, please help.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: