I know But I Hope I am Wrong

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:53 PM
A facebook "friend" posted that he is so sick. He posted a description of his illness on his wall. They were the same as mine when I got sick with pneumonia. Like me, he was fit and young but with his symptoms of difficulty of breathing, dry cough, chest and back pains, somehow, I knew what he was going through. i just hope that I am wrong with the cause of his illness.

Today I saw a picture of him with an oxygen mask. I saw myself 7 months ago when I was bedridden. He looked very sick. He claimed that his doctor found nothing in his lungs based on the Xray and requested him to have a CT scan. Hmmm. I just hope I am still wrong.

I wanted to ask him the question... if he had an HIV test. But still, I couldn't. Instead I asked him how he was on a private message but he never replied. I really hope I am wrong.

I just want to say a prayer for him now. I know he is confused. He is complaining about the costs of his tests. I just wish that his doctor will ask him to have the HIV test done asap. I just wish that he will be able to handle his condition, whatever it is.

I really hope I am wrong.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund


Categories: ,