Refill

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:55 PM

Tag and I just came back from RITM-ARG for my refill. It only took us 30 minutes to get there by car from our place. I was supposed to get my CD4 and my CBC test today but because of my cold, I didn’t. I know it would affect my CD4 result. Instead I scheduled it again for next month.

Prior to going there, I already texted Ate Ellen if they can give me my 3 month supply today and she answered yes. When I came over, Ate Ellen was there and she assisted me totally. She had me sign four PhilHealth forms. I gave her photocopies of my PhilHealth payment and she was glad that I already paid until December 2013 since the PhilHealth contributions for individual paying members will increase by 100% by July of this year. My CD4, she then said will be free when I come back next month. 

Dr. Ditangco was there too and after saying hi, we chatted for a while. We talked about the Love Fund and how they have used the funds for their patients. I also told her that I have connections with PCSO and we will coordinate with one of her patients who have cancer. I gave her the requirements that her patient will need to bring to the PCSO office. I told her that I am so happy to be of help.

I talked to Ate Ellen again and said that they will formally launch the Love Fund next moth. She said that there are already a few donors and I promised her to contribute more next time. I told her that I have been advertising it in my blog to get donations. She then asked for my email address because Ms. Maram, will email me the beneficiaries of the Love Fund. I am so excited.

RITM-ARG was so organized. They know me by my first name there. As soon as I got the booklet, I went straight to the pharmacy to get my 3 month supply of ARV’s. In less that 5 minutes, I was already carrying my bag of “vitamins”. 

After saying goodbye to the staff and Dr. Ditangco, Tag and I headed straight home. Now, I am resting for the day to get control over this cold.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: