Help By Praying

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:12 PM
I am not a religious person myself but I am willing to do it this time for somebody who is in a bad condition now. I am also asking my imaginary readers to help by praying too. Please let us pause for a a few minutes and pray that this new poz recover fast.

Briefly ( just to be discreet), it is hard for him to eat right now and hard for him to swallow his ARV's as well. His family is very supportive and they are all worried and concerned about him. I've been communicating with his brother and sister now because the new poz can't talk. Dr. D gave me an instruction to tell them to bring him to RITM but he is so weak right now that they opted to defer it for a couple of days.

For now let us all be pray that he will be able to:

1. Eat.
2. Swallow his ARV's
3. Get strong fast

He needs to at least stand up and endure the long travel to Manila because they are from the province.

Please, help for just a few minutes. We've been there before so try to pay back by praying for somebody who needs our help.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund



Categories: ,