They Are Pouring In

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:10 AM
I guess I have an impact to people. Funds are coming in, some in cash and mostly in pledges for the Love Fund. I am so happy. My dream is coming true. Well, that really is Tag and my idea.. to pay forward because every time we give something, we get something in return, 10 fold. Well, it has been happening. I am healthy again, and Tag is doing so good with his work.

This is my mission now in life. Maybe my AIDS paved the way for me to do this. It is an awakening. It's giving me the goosies, just thinking about it.

I told Dr. D that the focus of the Love Fund is to support patients with their lab workout. It can also pay for  a patient's PhilHealth so he or she can immediately qualify for OHAT.. A Monthly donation or pledge is necessary to sustain the funds.

I already asked some friends and some pozzies to pledge and some really have great hearts to help out. I am so blessed to have known people who would think of other people first ahead of themselves. Especially us pozzies, who have already surpassed the initial trials, of getting scared, of feeling the financial burden of the initial tests... we all should be grateful and we should start giving back. It is time.



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: