Assisting Aqua!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:09 AM

I am assisting a new poz. His name is Aqua. He has the same condition as I had 7 months ago. He had bouts of pneumonia and his CD4 is below 100 too. He just finished all his lab workout and I am glad that everything is good..well, same as mine before.

I encouraged him to fight back. He will soon be on ARV’s and he is pretty scared about the side effects, especially the rashes. I told him that everything will be fine. He is from San Lazaro Hub and he said he is hearing good things about RITM-ARG. I told him that all hubs are the same and what is important is to believe and trust his doctor, whom he said is so good and patient to him. I told him to just stick to his hub then.

I am a busy person but my mission continues. I know what responsibility this disease has given to me and I am really taking it seriously. I am here to help by continuously counseling and assisting people for financial support. 

I am flattered when a fellow poz texted me and said “on behalf of everyone you are helping, thank you for doing what you’re doing.”

To you Aqua, who I know is now reading my blog, soon you will be strong again. Keep the faith, believe in your doctor and later believe in your ARV’s. Like most of us who followed these simple rules, 100% you’ll be alright!






FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: ,