Heaven's Gate

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:22 AM
I guess when you start helping, people notice it and they start giving. This month of March, I was fortunate to have helped by patching up 2 poz with donors. One poz came from SAGIP and one from San Lazaro. They were assisted financially with their initial lab tests and CD4. I am so happy.

One poz before asked me if the Love Fund can assist with other pozzies from the other hubs. I told him that for now, it is for RITM-ARG patients. But now, with some donors emailing me and some donor friends who I can approach to for help, we can assist some other pozzies from the other hubs.

Sometimes, when we feel burdened by just the fact that we have HIV, the heaven's gate will open. Now I believe that in this case, HIV can bring the goodness from people.








Credits and References:



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: