Email 450: Not Sure

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:09 AM

The guy tested negative so did I obviously but I suffered a hoorinle flu three weeks after he told me he has some new strain.of HIV last year I got oral thrush so in four years I plan on doing a cd4 count what would it be like if I were infected? I just want to know if he lied to me? I'm trying to stay calm but my body is stressed 


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

If you both got tested negative on HIV test, then you are negative. However, if he said that got it weeks ago and you had unprotected sex with him, then you should retake the test just to be sure. 

There is no point in focusing on the symptoms as HIV has non specific symptoms. Just take the HIV test to know the truth. Take the HIV test before taking the CD4 test to save cost too. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: