Email 459: Negative and Still Worried

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:46 PM
Hi,

I just want to ask ive undergo ng test twice both Negative in RITM-malate & Makati Med, but i have been experiencing symptoms related.i talked to the doctor but she gave me so little background about it my possible exposure is 7-8 years ago is it possible maging Negative even positive. hope you can help me who i can talk to about this doctor who can clarify everything. hope to hear from you soon so desperate about this di ko alam kung sino lalapitan ko.

Thank you,
XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

Like what I always say in the blog, HIV has non specific symptoms and only the HIV test can diagnose HIV. If you are negative after 6 months post exposure then you are 100% negative.

In your case, you are negative since your last exposure was 7-8 years ago. What you are experiencing may be non HIV related and you need to see a doctor. If after consultation, you still feel sick even after the doctor said that you are not, then you may need psychological counselling. Don't worry, this things happen even so best is for you to get medical advice.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: